- Your barcoded ticket - a screenshot on your phone or device is fine and is more environmentally friendly.
*NB New for 2018: PayPal receipts alone are not longer sufficient for entry.
- We will have a wide range of food stalls on site but you can bring your own picnic if you wish.
- Picnic chairs or rug.
Suncream - keep an eye on the forecast, and have the mac and wellies on stand-by too.
Proof of age/ID. If you are blessed with youthful looks, then lucky you but you might need some if challenged at the bar.(A wristband is not proof of age, and anyone found to be wearing the wrong one risks being ejected from the festival.)
... and What Not to Bring
- Glass containers or bottles.
- Alcoholic drinks - If you are camping they are allowed in the camp site, but you cannot take them through to the main event area.
- Illegal substances - anybody found with illegal drugs of any kind will be ejected from the Festival immediately and police informed. This also applies to weapons, knives, etc.
- Your dog, sorry (unless he's a Guide or Assistance dog, working and in harness).
- As with most festivals please don’t bring umbrellas for rain (or sun) – they block the view and they can poke someone's eye out!
If in doubt, check our Terms and Conditions.