- Your barcoded ticket - a screenshot on your phone or device is fine and is more environmentally friendly.
*NB New for 2018: PayPal receipts alone are not longer sufficient for entry.
- We will have a wide range of food stalls on site but you can bring your own picnic if you wish.
- Picnic chairs or rug.
Suncream - keep an eye on the forecast, and have the mac and wellies on stand-by too.
Proof of age/ID. If you are blessed with youthful looks, then lucky you but you might need some if challenged at the bar.
*NB New for 2018: we will have an ID checkpoint located in the Info tent, you can get your 'checked' wristband here.
- *NB New for 2018: Refillable Water Bottles! In an effort to be as environmentally friendly as possible, the bar will not be selling plastic bottles of water. All water points on the festival site provide properly tested, safe drinking water.
- STOP PRESS for 2018: Due to high temperatures predicted in the weather forecast, umbrellas for shade are permitted this year around the perimeter of the main stage viewing area only. Please be considerate of sightlines of those around you; please accede to stewards' requests to move if they ask you; not in front of the mixing desk.
... and What Not to Bring
- Glass containers or bottles.
- Alcoholic drinks: we have well stocked bars. If you are camping they are allowed in the camp site (cans or cartons only), but you cannot take them through to the main event area.
- Illegal substances - anybody found with illegal drugs of any kind will be ejected from the Festival immediately and police informed. This also applies to weapons, knives, etc.
- Your dog, sorry (unless he's a Guide or Assistance dog, working and in harness).
If in doubt, check our Terms and Conditions.