- Your coded entry ticket - a screenshot on your phone or device is fine and is more environmentally friendly.
- Your parking pass - print this and display in your windscreen,
- We will have a wide range of food stalls on site but you can bring your own picnic if you wish.
- Picnic chairs or rug.
Suncream - keep an eye on the forecast, and have the mac and wellies on stand-by too.
Proof of age/ID. If you are blessed with youthful looks, then lucky you but you might need some ID if challenged at the bar.
*NB We will have an ID checkpoint located in the Info tent, you can get your 'checked' wristband here.
- Refillable Water Bottles! In an effort to be as environmentally friendly as possible, the bar will not be selling plastic bottles of water. All water points on the festival site provide properly tested, safe drinking water.
... and What Not to Bring
- Glass containers or bottles.
- Alcoholic drinks: we have well stocked bars with a great range of beverages on offer. If you are camping they are allowed in the camp site (cans or cartons only), but you cannot take them through to the main event area.
- Your dog, sorry (unless he's a Guide or Assistance dog, working and in harness). No other pets or animals.
- Drugs are no more legal at the festival than in the outside world. Illegal substances and legal highs will not be tolerated anywhere on site. This includes nitrous oxide gas, cannabis, and herbal highs. Our security teams are authorised to search bags, and will be monitoring all areas of the site, including the campsite, throughout the festival. Anyone caught in possession of, or dealing in illegal substances can expect to be evicted and processed in accordance with the law.
For information on the risks of taking illicit drugs or psychoactive substances, see the FRANK website, www.talktofrank.com or call their confidential helpline: 0300 123 6600.
If in doubt, check our Terms and Conditions.