- Your coded entry ticket - a screenshot on your phone or device is fine and is more environmentally friendly.
- Your parking pass - you do need to print this though, and display on your dashboard.
- We will have a wide range of food stalls on site but you can bring your own picnic if you wish.
- Picnic chairs or rug.
- Refillable Water Bottles! In an effort to be as environmentally friendly as possible, the bar will not be selling plastic bottles of water. All water points on the festival site provide properly tested, safe drinking water.
- Have a stash of 'Nibley' branded cups in your kitchen cupboards from previous events? Avoid a charge of £1 per cup by reusing them!
Suncream - keep an eye on the forecast, and have the mac and wellies on stand-by too.
Proof of age/ID. If you are 18-25, or blessed with youthful looks, then lucky you but you might be challenged at the bar.
*NB We will have an ID checkpoint located in the Info tent, you can get your 'checked' wristband here.
- **Re: Money - We are moving towards a cashless festival. All of our bars are cashless and most of our food and retail traders would prefer cashless payment. Some of our food and retail traders may accept cash but there will be no cashback facility on site.
- Cam Everside Football Team will be in the car park helping folks with luggage, they would appreciate a generous cash tip if you need their help.
... and What Not to Bring
- NO DOGS, sorry (unless he's a Guide or Assistance dog, working and in harness). No other pets or animals.
- Glass containers or bottles are not permitted anywhere on the festival site, including carpark, camp sites, or arenas. (Glassware within LIV's must remain inside the vehicle.) Cans and other non-glass containers are permitted.
- Alcoholic drinks: We have well stocked bars with a great range of beverages on offer, and the profits raised go to good causes. If you are camping they are allowed in the camp site (cans or cartons only), but you cannot take them through to the main event area.
NO ALCOHOL may be consumed by any person under the age of 18 years. Security and stewarding teams will be vigilant to camping areas. Anybody under 18 in possession of alcohol will have it confiscated and may be asked to leave the festival.
- Drugs are no more legal at the festival than in the outside world. Illegal substances and legal highs will not be tolerated anywhere on site. This includes nitrous oxide gas, cannabis, and herbal highs. Our security teams are authorised to search bags, and will be monitoring all areas of the site, including the campsite, throughout the festival. Anyone caught in possession of, or dealing in illegal substances can expect to be evicted and processed in accordance with the law.
- Any other prohibited items as listed at points 8 and 11 on our Terms and Conditions.
- In particular, the use of FLARES which is a criminal offence (with a potential 3 month prison sentence) will result in police summons and ejection from the festival.
Fur further guidance and support for problems with substance misuse and co-occurring mental health problems https://www.rehab4addiction.co.uk.
If in doubt, check our Terms and Conditions.