Tickets for Nibley 2020 will be available here in March. They usually sell out quickly, so check back in the New Year for the exact date.
More information, including prices, will be published on this page in December.
All tickets are Weekend tickets, with local buses included.
You must be 18 or over to buy Adult tickets and 21 or over to buy Teen or Child tickets. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is 21 or over, with a maximum of 4 youngsters per adult. The adult must be on site, responsible, and contactable at all times.
Payment is by credit or debit card (processed by Stripe). We require contact information to complete your order. For Teen and Child tickets this must be the contact information of the responsible adult. Have your card and info handy as tickets are only reserved for a limited time.
Adult tickets are not valid for teens or children. Teen tickets are not valid for children, or vice-versa. Infants under 4 are free and do not need a ticket.
We will email tickets to all online purchasers, a month before the festival. Each ticket has a unique code, so you can hand out tickets to each member of your party.
Terms and conditions
We hope you have a fantastic time at the festival. We hate red tape but, like any festival, we have to have a little. We’d be grateful if you could read, digest and follow some simple T&Cs – thanks!
- Admission to the Festival Site is only permitted at the advertised times, with a correct, valid ticket. Adult tickets are not valid for teens or children. Teen tickets are not valid for children.
- You must be 18 or over to buy Adult tickets and 21 or over to buy Teen or Child tickets. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is 21 or over. The maximum permitted ratio is four under-18's per Adult. The adult must be on site, responsible, and contactable at all times.
- Under 4s do not need a ticket, but will still be issued with a wristband.
- The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with any reasonable request from a representative of the Festival.
- Illegal substances and legal highs will not be tolerated anywhere on site. This includes nitrous oxide gas, cannabis, and herbal highs.
- The following are not permitted anywhere on the Festival Site (including Campsite): glass containers (including bottles, jars and drinking glasses), fires, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, animals except guide/assistance dogs (working and in harness), unauthorised sound systems, amplified music, stereos or drums, unauthorised drones and unmanned arial vehicles.
- Any bottles or glassware in caravans or campervans must remain inside the vehicles.
- Additionally, no alcohol, cans, bicycles, scooters, knives, poles or other items that could cause harm may be brought onto the Main Festival Field.
- Barbeques, open fires and generators are not permitted anywhere on site.
- The Tent Field is vehicle-free so you will need to carry your tents etc. from the campers’ car park.
- Campervan pitches are 7m x 6m. Everything must fit in this space. Converted buses and other large vehicles are not permitted. One small 'pup tent', awning or gazebo is allowed within your pitch. One car may be parked beside a caravan. Other vehicles must be left in the Parking Field.
- The Campervan Field is for purpose-built and properly converted vans, caravans and trailer tents only, not for tents. An unconverted van with a mattress in the back will not be allowed.
- The campsites and carpark must be vacated by 12 noon on Sunday. All rubbish and personal belongings must be removed. Kindly pay particular attention to tent pegs.
- Sleeping is not permitted in any vehicle in the Parking Field.
- Our licensed bars will only serve alcohol to those aged 18+. Anyone lucky enough to look under 25 years old may be asked for proof of age.
- The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Photographs may be taken for non-commercial use only, at the discretion of the Festival.
- Video or audio recording of artists is prohibited without express permission of the Festival.
- By attending the festival ticket holders aged 18 or over consent to their image, likeness and voice to be included in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Festival. If you are attending with a child under 18 years of age you automatically give your express consent on their behalf.
- Vehicles are parked at owner’s risk.
- The Festival can take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to items belonging to ticket holders.
- Tickets are non-transferable. This means the Festival's contract of sale remains exclusively with the original buyer, regardless of onward disposal. Tickets cannot be refunded and lost tickets and wristbands cannot be replaced.
- Tickets may only be purchased for personal use. No agencies or touts. We will investigate large or suspicious orders and we reserve the right to invalidate the purchase.