Tickets for Nibley 2018 will be available here on Saturday 17 March from 9am.
Nibley regulars will know that our Friday night has grown over the years, and so has demand for tickets. This year we have decided to make it available to everyone - All tickets are Weekend tickets, with camping included.
We don't add booking fees or other hidden charges, but after a lot of debate we have decided we need to charge for parking. We simply don't have space for an ever-increasing volume of cars. (Cars that have towed a caravan onto the site are exempt and included in the Live-In Vehicle fee). Locals in particular, please share lifts or use the free buses.
Adult (18+) £55
Teen (13-17) £39
Child (4-12) £28
Under 4s Free
Live-In Vehicle £20 per vehicle
2-3 person bell tent £200
4-6/family bell tent £300
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult over 21. Adult tickets are not valid for children or teens. Teen tickets are not valid for children. Infants under 4 are free and do not need a ticket.
Payments are processed by PayPal. A PayPal account is not required - We accept credit and debit cards. There is a limit of 10 tickets of each type in a single order.
New for 2018 - We will email individual tickets to all PayPal purchasers, a month before the festival. It is important that you can receive emails sent to the email address registered with PayPal. Instead of a list of tickets you will get separate tickets, each with a unique bar code, so you can hand out tickets to each member of your party. PayPal receipts will therefore not be enough – each person needs to have their ticket.
Some tips for buying your tickets:
- Adding tickets to the cart does not reserve them.
- It is first-come-first-served based on when the PayPal transaction completes.
- Please check your receipt carefully, in case items have sold out whilst in your cart.
- Logging in to PayPal before the sale starts will get you to the checkout faster.
Terms and conditions
We hope you have a fantastic time at the festival. We hate red tape but, like any festival, we have to have a little. We’d be grateful if you could read, digest and follow some simple T&Cs – thanks!
- Admission to the Festival Site is only permitted at the advertised times, with a correct, valid ticket. Adult tickets are not valid for children.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult over 21, and they remain the responsibility of the accompanying adult at all times.
- Under 4s do not need a ticket, but will still be issued with a wristband.
- The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with any reasonable request from a representative of the Festival.
- The following are not permitted anywhere on the Festival Site (including Campsite): glass containers (including bottles, jars and drinking glasses), fires, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, animals except guide dogs, unauthorised sound systems, amplified music, stereos or drums.
5b. Any bottles or glassware in caravans or campervans must remain inside the vehicles.
- Additionally, no alcohol, cans, bicycles, scooters, knives, poles or other items that could cause harm may be brought onto the Main Festival Field.
- Barbeques are NOT permitted anywhere on the campsite, as from 2018.
- The Tent Field is vehicle-free so you will need to carry your tents etc. from the campers’ car park.
- Campervan pitches are 7m x 6m. Everything must fit in this space. Converted buses and other large vehicles are not permitted. One small 'pup tent', awning or gazebo is allowed within your pitch. One car may be parked beside a caravan. Other vehicles must be left in the Parking Field.
- The Campervan Field is for purpose-built and properly converted vans, caravans and trailer tents only, not for tents. An unconverted van with a mattress in the back will not be allowed.
- The campsites and carpark must be vacated by 12 noon on Sunday. All rubbish and personal belongings must be removed. Kindly pay particular attention to tent pegs.
- Sleeping is not permitted in any vehicle in the Parking Field.
- Our licensed bars will only serve alcohol to those aged 18+. Anyone lucky enough to look under 25 years old may be asked for proof of age.
- The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Photographs may be taken for non-commercial use only, at the discretion of the Festival.
- Video or audio recording of artists is prohibited without express permission of the Festival.
- Ticket holders aged 18+ consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Festival.
- Vehicles are parked at owner’s risk.
- The Festival can take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to items belonging to ticket holders.
- Tickets are non-transferable, cannot be refunded and lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- Tickets may only be purchased for personal use. No agencies or touts. We will investigate large or suspicious orders and we reserve the right to invalidate the purchase.