Thank you for your interest in trading at Nibley Festival.
We are a volunteer run family friendly music festival for 5000 people and we sell out every year. All profits are donated to many good causes. Food stalls have become a key part of the Nibley Festival experience and we work to ensure our audience have an enticing selection of affordable food options whilst the traders have a profitable days trading.
If you would like to become part of our friendly team of traders, please read the information below before submitting the application form at the bottom of this page. If you are shortlisted we will send you our full T&C’s and a list of documentation we require prior to a pitch offer being made.
Nibley House Farm, North Nibley, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 6DL.
Closing date for applications
March 1st 2019. Offers of pitches will be made on or before March 15th 2019.
The festival runs from 2pm on Friday 5th July to noon on Sunday 7th July.
- Standard pitch: Friday, 5pm - 11pm and Saturday, 11am - 11pm.
- Orchard pitch: Limited pitches are available for trading Friday, 2pm - 11pm, Saturday, 7am - 11pm and Sunday, 7am - 11am. You must be able to offer a breakfast menu.
- Saturday only pitch: Saturday, 11am - 11pm.
18% (inclusive of VAT) of your gross takings within 7 days following the festival. We rely on all traders’ honesty in declaring their correct gross takings.
Please note, we keep our pitch fees low so you can pass the savings onto your Nibley customers.
Available from Friday midday until Saturday midnight. Longer hours are available for Orchard pitches and may be available for Standard pitches on request. Bringing solar power is great, but no generators.
Electric charge (inclusive of VAT):
- Standard or Orchard pitch: 16 amp £90, 32 amp £145
- Saturday only pitch: 16 amp £65, 32 amp £105
Meal Voucher Scheme
We will be offering performers and some event staff a meal voucher to redeem at traders offering a reasonably substantial meal to a maximum value of £7. We will compensate you
- £3.50 per voucher for the first 20 vouchers you accept and
- £5 for any further vouchers accepted over 20
What are we looking for in a Nibley Trader?
- Produces great tasting and great looking food from a great looking stall.
- Takes Food Safety and H&S seriously. Shortlisted traders will need to show they comply with all relevant legislation and guidance.
- Family friendly pricing and smaller portion options.
- Cares about reducing their environmental impact and can tell us how they are reducing single use plastics. For 2019 we have a no plastic straws policy.
Only fully completed applications will be considered. This includes sending us a copy of your menu with prices (as will be charged at our festival), diagram of your layout options and photos of your stall. Email these to firstname.lastname@example.org putting your stall name in the subject box.
Feel free to discuss any issues you may have with us prior to submitting your application, by emailing email@example.com.