Please take a moment to read these guidelines before completing the form. They are designed to help you make a successful application.
- We aim to support small non-profit Community Groups, Voluntary Organisations and Charities where a modest grant can make a difference. These can be local or overseas (particularly if there is a local connection). Large Charities are also welcome to apply and would also be considered for a grant.
- All applications should be made using the form below.
- You can apply any time, but we consider applications annually. The cutoff date for applications is 31 August. Later applications will be considered the following year.
- Depending on the funds we have available, and the applications received we may be able to grant the full amount, a partial amount or nothing at all.
- You will be advised of the outcome by the end of October. If your application is successful you will be asked to provide bank/building society details. Please note that payments cannot be made to a personal bank account.
- If your application is unsuccessful we may encourage you to apply again in future years.