- Your tickets or PayPal receipt. If you are arriving separately, each party should bring a copy.
- We will have a wide range of food stalls on site but you can bring your own picnic if you wish.
Proof of age/ID. If you are blessed with youthful looks, then lucky you but you might need some if challenged at the bar.
- Just for 2017, we'd be extra grateful if you could please bring one item of good quality pre-loved clothing, for a baby, child or adult, to give to The Family Haven who will be on site as our Charity Partner for this year.
... and What Not to Bring
- Glass containers or bottles.
- Alcoholic drinks - If you are camping they are allowed in the camp site, but you cannot take them through to the main event area.
- Your dog, sorry (unless he's a guide dog).
- As with most festivals please don’t bring umbrellas for rain (or sun) – they block the view and they can poke someone's eye out!
If in doubt, check our Terms and Conditions.